A “mouse” or “mouse” is an external component of a PC which allows to select elements on the screen, to move them, to copy them… among many other functions, and it has become an essential element of any self-respecting office. When mice were launched they were connected to the computer by means of a cable, but wireless mice quickly became popular which can be used without any wiring. In case you didn’t know, you can even use your mobile as a mouse.
In this article you will find a selection of the best computer mice that you can find on the market today. If you need a new mouse, don’t hesitate to take a look at our selection.
– Logitech MX Master 3: it’s the best overall mouse you can buy right now. Its design is solid, ergonomic and comfortable, ideal for long working days. To this must be added a few extra buttons which are useful and an innovative scroll wheel which works well. The mouse is Bluetooth and a single charge can last up to over a month.
– Rival Series 3 Steel: a mouse made for gaming, but also good for work. It has a medium size with a semi-ambidextrous design with programmable buttons and elegant lights in the lower area. In addition, RGB lighting and DPI are programmable, making it a device adaptable to any type of user.
– Logitech MX Vertical: If normal mice strain your wrist and make it uncomfortable, this vertical mouse could solve that problem. By design, it forces the entire hand to move, greatly minimizing muscle strain. It also has adjustable DPI, good software, and build quality worthy of a high-end device.
– Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Wireless Mouse: The first thing you’ll notice is that it has a comfortable grip and the scroll wheel is metallic. Part of its productivity is due to its multi-device pairing, it will work on any computer. It has a good autonomy and its price does not exceed 50 euros, it is not expensive.
– Razer ProClick: It has perfect ergonomics to work for a long time, it will not be uncomfortable. It is a useful mouse for people who work in graphic design or video editing as it has eight programmable buttons. It reaches 16000 DPI, which translates to fast and smooth cursor movement.
– Roccat Kone XP: we arrive at a wired mouse made for video games. It has a 19,000 DPI optical sensor capable of precision aiming in the most demanding and fast-paced games. In addition to its speed, it is a light mouse, but with a solid and comfortable construction. The buttons are customizable and it offers RGB lighting.
-TECKNET wireless mouse: This is a 2.4 GHz optical mouse, with “plug and play” technology (just plug it in to start using it), which connects wirelessly to your computer up to a distance of 15 meters. It has up to six adjustment levels and six buttons. It is ergonomic for right or left handed users. It uses two double A (AA) batteries with a lifespan of up to 30 months. Its price is €10.99.
-Logitech B100 Wired Mouse: This is a classic three-button wired model with optical tracking. Ambidextrous users can use it and it is compatible with computers and laptops. You have a sensitivity of 800 DPI (Dots per inch, in Spanish). It does not require any setup process, just connect via USB port and it will be ready to go. It has a cost of €4.99.
-VicTsing mini wireless mouse: This is a 2.4 GHz wireless mouse with a nano receiver that connects to your computer from up to 10 meters away. No drive required to operate, just plug and play. It is ergonomic, with rubber sheets around it for a better grip. In idle state, it has a power saving mode that turns off the device until it is touched again. It uses a double A (AA) battery and is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac (although the side buttons do not work on Mac OS). Its price is €9.99.
-Logitech M350 PEBBLE Wireless Mouse: It is a light model, weighing 120 grams, and compact, since it measures 5.87 x 10.67 x 2.65 centimeters. It is silent and shaped like a small river stone. It has two connection systems: Bluetooth or with a mini USB receiver that connects to the computer or laptop. It uses a single double A (AA) battery, with a charge that lasts up to 18 months. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and iPad OS. Its price is €24.99.
-Havit gaming mouse: This is a mouse for gamers, specially designed for playing video games. It has seven different fully adjustable RGB lighting modes controlled with the LED mouse select buttons. Its seven fire buttons are configurable and it is compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems. Its price is €16.99.
-Coener wireless rechargeable mouseTransfer: Works by wireless connection via a USB port that operates at 2.4 GHz and. It allows you to reach up to 10 meters away. It is an optical mouse that does not require any software to install, just plug and play. You can set the sensitivity levels to 800, 1200 and 1600 DPI.
The battery is rechargeable and when not in use, it goes into sleep mode after five minutes of inactivity. It clicks silently, it is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Macbook, Notebook and any computer with a USB port. Its design is ultra thin, weighs 140 grams and measures 13.8 x 8.2 x 4.4 centimeters. Its price is €10.19.
-Amotus wireless mouse: Uses 2.4 GHz two-way wireless technology, with a range of up to 10 meters. It can be set to three sensitivity levels: 800, 1200 and 1600 DPI. It weighs 77 grams and measures 14 x 8 x 5 centimeters. It uses an internal battery that lasts up to 15 months. It enters sleep mode after eight minutes of inactivity. It has an ergonomic design, with LED lights that can be programmed. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, laptops and other devices with a USB port. Its price is €6.84.